How To Improve Your Oral Hygiene Without Going to the Dentist in April
While nothing beats the comfort of hearing from the dentist that your oral hygiene is up to par and that you should keep up your amazing dental hygiene you’ve got going at home, we’re going to try to give you the next best thing while we’re at home avoiding the coronavirus. Here are some tips we recommend to make your daily oral healthcare simple and easy to remember.
- Brush your teeth as soon as you wake up! That’s right, don’t wait and just knock out those 2 full minutes of teeth brushing first.
- Make your bed. This really makes a difference in how you start your day. By not skipping simple daily tasks like this you’ll better maintain the motivation and ability to remember to brush and floss at the right times.
- Get ready for the day.
- Work from home, take care of the kids, clean, organize, get out and be active.
- Floss after each meal. Whether you feel you have food stuck in your teeth or not, it’s there.
- Brush your teeth after dinner. Make it a family thing.
- Having a snack before bedtime? Go ahead and brush those teeth again.
We Hope to See You Soon!
We’re sad that we haven’t been able to patients aside from emergencies and we definitely don’t want you to get hurt and force an immediate dental visit to our Keller, TX dentist office, but we hope that good news arrives swiftly so that this stay at home can end soon. Still, please feel free to schedule an appointment for May and onward or call us at (817) 431-5514 for an immediate emergency dentist appointment if something happens.