Adding Comfort With Safe Dental Sedation
Our primary goal is to make sure that you and your family enjoy coming to visit us at Pickett Family Dental again and again after your first visit. Whether it’s an emergency or a simple dental cleaning and exam, we aim to provide uplifting comfort during the entire time you’re in our office.
- Two safe dental sedation options:
- Nitrous oxide, also known as “laughing gas,” that you can comfortably inhale during your treatment, then return back to normal sensation without any drowsiness
- Oral conscious sedation, for a deeper sedation that still leaves you conscious and able to respond, although with drowsiness for an extended period of time. If you choose this option, you will need to arrange transportation after your treatment
- Extended appointments to listen and discuss your questions and needs during treatments
- Early morning and after hours appointments to work around your schedule and provide available times for your convenience and comfort
Call us at 817-431-5514 to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Pickett. You can also contact us through our quick and easy online form. In order to maintain the maximum level of overall health, your dental health must be a top priority as is receiving the best dental treatment available to you at our Keller, TX dentist office.