Receive Excellent Dental Care That Suits Your Budget!
Pickett Family Dental is here to provide superb dentistry for everyone at our Keller, TX dentist office. However, our care extends beyond the services we provide in chairs.
To make it easier for you to receive the treatment you or your family require, we accept a variety of payments, including:
- Cash – Cash Payments receive 5% Discount
- Credit cards
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- In Network Insurance Plans: MetLife, Delta Dental, and Aetna
- All Dental Insurance Companies – Call to find out your benefits
- As of 2019, we now accept Cigna!
No Insurance? No Problem! Join our Pickett Family Dental Membership Plan
We also offer membership plans if you want to join them and avoid dealing with dental insurance. Our two plans provide you with excellent care for both your teeth and gums.
If you don’t have insurance, call to see if you qualify for the CareCredit program today!
Remember, making the best decision for your teeth and your health will never cost less than it does today!
Call our new patient number 817-431-5514 or use our online form to contact us with any questions!
Or see if our Q & A has your answer:
Dental Insurance: What Does and Doesn’t My Plan Cover? FAQ’S:
Q: Why doesn’t my insurance cover all all of my dental treatment costs?
A: Dental insurance isn’t really insurance. The way dental insurance works generally, is that it acts as pre-paid benefit provided by an employer, to reduce the cost of routine dental treatment. That’s why dental insurance is great for basic coverage such as x-rays, exams, cleanings and some cavity fillings and tooth removal. However, when it comes to dental surgeries and other dental services, most plans only cover part of the cost and rarely for the best treatment options. Dental Insurance companies do not have your best interests in mind.
Q: If I always have to pay out-of-pocket, what good is my insurance?
A: Even though your insurance doesn’t cover the full cost of a dental visit or surgery, it does help reduce many of your out-of-pocket expenses. Our office has had years of experience dealing with every major dental insurance company and can assist you in getting the best rates for your plan.
Q: If my insurance won’t pay for this treatment, why should I have it done?
A: Don’t make decisions about your health, especially your dental health solely on your insurance coverage. People who lose their teeth don’t ever say it was a good condition to save money by neglecting their dental health. Your ability to speak, smile, chew, feel comfortable with your appearance, and overall health is very dependent upon the health of your teeth.
Q: Why is there an annual maximum on what my plan will pay?
A: Rather than a minimum deductible, dental insurance has a maximum limit to what a carrier has to cover each year because dental costs can be unpredictable and is common necessity. Along with that, dental coverage is becoming more limited over time, making it even more important to obtain it now while it’s still worth the cost.
Q: What should I do if my insurance doesn’t pay for treatment I think should be covered?
A: As your dental professional(s), we will always recommend the best treatment options available to you, regardless of your coverage or dental plan. Our primary concern is your dental health. However, we will also explain your other options with the benefits and best estimate available to you prior to treatment. Sometimes a plan will pay better if a patient sends in the claim for themselves, or if the Employee Benefits Coordinator where the patients’ work steps in. Remember: as a paying client you have more sway when dealing with your insurance company than we do as your dental service provider. We are always happy and willing to provide you copies of the information needed to deal directly with your carrier.
Q: But my plan says that exams and other procedures are completely covered!
A: That 100 percent is usually what the insurance carrier allows as payment toward a procedure, not what our dental office actually charges. However, the allowed payment or “UCR” typically represents a list of payment amounts negotiated between your employer and the insurance company. Based on this payment amount, your employer chooses a plan with a list of payments to reach their desired premium. This means your actual coverage may not be covered within your benefit plan.
Reminder: We work with ALL major dental insurance plans! Here are some of the insurance companies that we work with on a regular basis. If yours isn’t listed, call us to check into what benefits your insurance company provides!
- Aetna – Pickett Family Dental is your Aetna-Covered Dentist in Keller TX. Aetna is an American managed health care company, offering consumer directed health care insurance and related services, such as medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, long-term care, and disability plans. If you have Aetna dental insurance, ask us how much you can save at your next visit.
- Altius – Pickett Family Dental is also covered by Altius Insurance. Founded in 1993, Altius provides a full range of services in the insurance sector, such as life insurance, general insurance, and health insurance. Altius also offers an innovative dental individual coverage unique in the market. Let us know if you have Altius coverage to save on your next dental visit.
- Assurant – Pickett Family Dental is your Assurant-covered Dentist in Keller TX. Assurant Health provides health insurance options for individuals and families not covered through an employer or other group. If you have Assurant dental insurance, ask us about saving at your next visit.
- BlueCross BlueShield – Pickett Family Dental in Keller TX is covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. This association is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people. Tell us if you have BlueCross BlueShield at your next dental visit to see if the cost of your services can be reduced.
- Careington – Pickett Family Dental is your Careington-covered Dentist in Keller TX. Careington International Corporation is a leading provider of discount programs for health, wellness and lifestyle services. If you have dental insurance with them, let us know at your next visit.
- Cigna – Pickett Family Dental in Keller TX is also covered by Cigna Dental Insurance. You can take advantage of Cigna dental coverage with or without a Cigna medical plan. Their dental preferred provider organization (DPPO) plans offer affordable dental plan options to people of all ages, nationwide. If you are one of the fifteen million U.S. consumers that choose Cigna dental insurance, let us know to help you with the cost of your next visit.
- Delta Dental – Pickett Family Dental is your Delta Dental-covered Dentist in Keller TX. Delta Dental is the largest dental plan system in the United States. The Delta Dental Plans Association is composed of 39 independent Delta Dental member companies operating in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. If you have Delta Dental, tell us at your next visit to help get reduced costs.
- GEHA – Pickett Family Dental in Keller TX is also covered by GEHA. GEHA is a self-insured, not-for-profit association providing medical and dental plans to federal employees and retirees and their families through the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program and the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program. Let us know at your next dental visit if you have GEHA!
- Guardian – Pickett Family Dental is your Guardian-covered Dentist in Keller TX. The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies in the United States. It has approximately 8,000 employees in the United States and a network of over 3,000 financial representatives in more than 70 agencies nationwide. If you have Guardian Insurance, tell us at your next visit to help get reduced costs.
- Humana – Pickett Family Dental is your Humana-covered Dentist in Keller TX. Humana Inc. is a for-profit American health insurance company based in Louisville, Kentucky. Humana has individual coverage options for dental insurance that fit your needs. If you have dental insurance with Humana, let us know at your next visit to get reduced prices.
- MBA – Pickett Family Dental in Keller TX is also covered by MBA. MBA has been operating as a TPA (third party administrator) and a stop-loss insurance brokerage for the past 30 years, specializing in self insured plans for employers with 50+ lives. If you have MBA Insurance, tell us at your next visit to get reduced costs of services.
- MetLife – Pickett Family Dental is your MetLife-covered Dentist in Keller TX. MetLife, Inc. is the holding corporation for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company and its affiliates. MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries. Tell us if you have MetLife insurance for reduced costs at your next dental visit!
- United Concordia – Pickett Family Dental in Keller TX is also covered by United Concordia. United Concordia is a dental insurance company headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States. It is one of the largest dental insurers in the United States. The company currently insures more than 8 million members worldwide. Ask us at your next dental visit how you can save if you have United Concordia dental insurance.
- UnitedHealthcare – Pickett Family Dental is your UnitedHealthcare-covered Dentist in Keller TX. UnitedHealthcare’s dental insurance is designed to offer you coverage for common dental care issues and to help you budget for dental services at all levels, preventive, basic and major. Let us know if you have UnitedHealthcare dental insurance to get reduced costs on your next dental visit!
- AND MANY MORE!