Your Friendly Keller Family Dentist
Dr. Pickett and our Family Dentistry team at Pickett Family Dental are family-oriented, with our top priority being your family’s needs. We treat the elderly, middle aged, and of course children. We offer the best care to each and every patient the moment you walk through the door at our Keller, TX dentist office.
As soon as you call or walk through the door, we’re ready to listen to all of your concerns, including other pre-existing conditions that could affect our dental service. We understand that every individual has specific needs and we’re able to overcome each dental challenge together with your family, to create the best plan for your smile.
Your family is our family, and we want to do everything we can to provide the best care at our dentist office in Keller, TX located near the Keller Town Center.
Call us at 817-431-5514 to schedule your family’s appointments with Dr. Pickett and our family-friendly staff at Pickett Family Dental.
Providing Quality & Trusted Family Dental Care For All in Keller, TX
Our Keller dental office helps patients through every stage of life to help create and maintain the best oral health habits and practices. This includes everyone as early as newborns only a day old, infants, children, teens, adults, pregnant women, and adults even into their 90’s.
Whether you’re in need of a simple dental cleaning, plaque has built up, or have broken or missing teeth that need fixed, no problem! We offer same-day solutions for more and more dental issues every year, and this year isn’t any different. We can 3-D print crowns, set and place implants, and provide so many other options in a single day for many patients where it used to be impossible to do in under 2 weeks.
Pickett Family Dental is here to provide the best treatment for your family’s smile by keeping them free of plaque, gum disease, or any cosmetic damage.
Here’s a breakdown of our primary family dental services. These include their own specialty services which can include early cavity detection and treatment to different implant and denture options. We pride ourselves in being able to offer the best dental services thanks to continued training, advancing dental technology, and our wonderful team at Pickett Family Dental. Our services include:
- General dentistry that includes exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, cavity detection, fillings and sealants. We also offer night time dental mouth guard
- Cosmetic dentistry to straighten, whiten, and remove any cosmetic flaws in your teeth
- Restorative dentistry where we offer root canals, repair any damaged teeth with same-day crowns & bridges, or insert dental implants or dentures for missing teeth
- Full-mouth reconstructions can include a variety of restorative dentistry aspects as well as dental implants from root to crown
- Dental implants surgically implanted into your jawbone and then capped for a replacement that looks natural and allows you to chew just like new
- Anxiety-free sedation dentistry with a variety of sedation options to provide you a comfortable and stress-free experience at the dentist
- Tongue tie laser surgery for both children and adults to help correct latching, speech functions, sleep apnea, and more
- Oral surgery for wisdom teeth removal as well as to solve other dental pains and issues
- Membership plans for those who want to save money on their dental costs without dealing with an insurance company
Schedule an Appointment with our Family Dentist Today!
Call 817-431-5514 to schedule your family dentistry appointment for you and your family with Dr. Pickett and his team at Pickett Family Dental. You can also send us a quick message through our online form for questions about our dental practice, family dentistry services, and to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping your family’s smiles shine!