We can create customized mouthguards to protect your smile from damage caused by sudden impact during physical activities such as boxing or football or if you just struggle with grinding your teeth. Our athletic mouthguards can provide excellent protection that are formed to match your bite exactly for maximum comfort and protection. If any of these three statements describe you, you may want to ask about our mouthguards:
- Do you play sports or participate in any physical activities?
- Do you grind your teeth?
- Do you wake up with a sore jaw in the morning?
Call our dental office at 817-431-5514 to schedule a consultation with the best dentists in Keller, TX, Dr. Pickett and Dr. Oser, who actively seek to improve their skill and chair-side manner with some of the greatest dental conversation to keep you smiling from the moment you arrive.
Protect Yours and Your Children’s Teeth During Sports
Although there are cheap athletic mouthguards available at retail stores, they can wear out and warp causing more harm than good. The best option to provide the strongest and best protection for yours and your children’s teeth are our completely customized athletic mouthguards that we can create at our Keller, TX office.
Dr. Pickett or Dr. Oser will:
- Provide a complete examination of your teeth, their alignment, and bite pattern
- Create a customized athletic mouthguard that will allow you to breathe comfortably while wearing it whether it’s for a few hours of activity or all night
- Protect you from grinding your teeth
- Protect your teeth from high impacts that could jostle or knock them loose
Our Mouthguards Are Made For All Ages
Athletic mouthguards are beneficial for children and adults of all ages, whether or not you’re actively participating in any physical activities such as football, soccer, or cycling. We also recommend mouthguards for childrens growing mouths to protect their smiles in their newly arrived permanent teeth.
Call Pickett Family Dental at 817-431-5514 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Pickett or Dr. Oser at our Keller, TX dentist office. You can also contact Pickett Family Dental through our online form with any questions or to book an appointment.