Give us a call at 817-431-5514 today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Pickett at our Keller, TX dentist office. We’ll walk you through each step of the procedure and help alleviate your concerns over any possible pain or discomfort.
Get Rid of Toothaches With Root Canal Treatment
Do you experience toothaches while eating or drinking?
Are you especially sensitive to cold or hot foods?
If you relate to either of these, you could have infected tooth decay inside your tooth that can spread and cause more damage and pain to the rest of your mouth and worse, your body. See if we can help you end the pain with a root canal treatment at Pickett Family Dental.
Pickett Family Dental will:
- Provide a full examination of your smile with 3-D X-rays using advanced digital imaging technology
- Carefully remove the decayed pulp within the tooth that’s been causing you pain
- Attach a permanent, natural-looking crown to protect your tooth all in one day
We Can Ensure Your Root Canal Treatment is Painless
- Nitrous oxide, also known as “laughing gas,” that you can comfortably inhale during your treatment, then return back to normal sensation without any drowsiness.
- Oral conscious sedation, for a deeper sedation that still leaves you conscious and able to respond, although with drowsiness for an extended period of time. If you choose this option, you will need to arrange transportation after your treatment.
In addition to these comforting sedation options, we have redesigned our Keller, TX dental office to create a more soothing atmosphere in our lobby where you can feel relaxed.
Call our dentist office at 817-431-5514 or send us a quick message through our online form to schedule your appointment with Dr. Pickett. Pickett Family Dental can provide answers to all your dental health questions and looks forward to offering the best root canal treatment to you and your family!