Pickett Family Dental offers resin based composite or amalgam fillings that provide a natural appearance unlike the antiquated metal fillings of the past.
Dr. Pickett is highly skilled at removing and replacing newly cleaned fillings with these advanced amalgam tooth fillings while feeling relaxed in our comfortable dental chairs. These fillings are quick and can be completely painless with our two conscious sedation options.
Schedule an appointment at our Keller, TX dentist office for new fillings that will:
- Repair damaged teeth caused by metal fillings
- Protect your teeth with a seal designed for treated cavities or teeth repaired by a root canal
- Allow you to have a natural looking smile so you can smile with confidence
Call us at our Keller, TX dental office at 817-431-5514 if you feel any pain or discomfort in your tooth or an existing filling. Dr. Pickett or Dr. Oser will provide a quick solution to your painful cavities!
Protecting And Improving Your Smile With Tooth Fillings
Cavities happen to both adults and children. Even though brushing your teeth and flossing twice daily can help prevent cavities, we are all susceptible to tooth decay. If it’s been several months or even years since your last dental cleaning or exam, your chances of having a cavity rise without any pain or discomfort.
We can find out if your teeth are decaying from cavities well as help by:
Here’s how we will help:
- We will carefully remove all of the decay within the tooth
- Clean out the tooth to prevent bacteria growth from causing an infection
- We will fill the space within your tooth with the best long-lasting material that will complete your smile with a natural looking appearance
We recommend that you come for regular checkups at our Keller, TX dentist office to detect any cavities before they become painful and expensive correct.
Your Pain-Free Visit
At Pickett Family Dental your comfort is our #1 priority. That’s why we offer both nitrous oxide and oral sedation options to allow you the most relaxed, stress-free cavity removal and filling treatment. If you want to learn more about our sedation options before your appointment, you might want to look at their differences:
- Nitrous oxide, also known as “laughing gas,” that you can comfortably inhale during your treatment, then return back to normal sensation without any drowsiness.
- Oral conscious sedation, for a deeper sedation that still leaves you conscious and able to respond, although with drowsiness for an extended period of time. If you choose this option, you will need to arrange transportation after your treatment.
Call 817-431-5514 with any questions or to schedule an appointment Dr. Pickett or Dr. Oser at Pickett Family Dental. You can also use our online form to ask questions, or contact us about booking your appointment. We look forward to seeing you at our dentist office in Keller, TX near the Keller Town Center!