Most adults have or will suffer from dry mouth during their lifetime. While it may seem not to be a sign of anything serious, it should not be taken lightly and must be prevented through early detection.
Dry mouth may be caused by a variety of factors such as:
- Side effect of drugs used to treat depression and anxiety, pain, allergies
- Early sign of pregnancy
- Cause of radiation from Cancer treatments
- Symptom of Diabetes
- Symptom of Ulcer
Get The Best Treatment According To Your Condition
Dr. Pickett will always offer the best full-mouth treatment for you to prevent permanent mouth and throat disorders such as dry mouth that can impair your quality of life.
Pickett Family Dental will:
- Provide a full examination of your mouth and will review your medical history and all medications you’re taking, including over-the-counter medications.
- Prescribe medication that increases flow of saliva. We will assess your condition if it will likely be temporary or long term.
- Provide the best course of action according to your condition.
Dr. Pickett and our dedicated team Pickett Family Dental are well-trained with years of experience in full-mouth reconstruction dentistry. The goals of treating dry mouth includes identifying the possible cause, relieving discomfort, and preventing complications.
Our Keller dental family has your best interests at heart and wants to provide you the best service possible at the lowest cost to you. The best way we can prevent expensive dental treatments is with these regular visits.
Call our dentist office at 817-431-5514 or send us a quick message through our online form to schedule your appointment with Dr. Pickett. Pickett Family Dental can provide answers to all your dental health questions and looks forward to offering the best root canal treatment to you and your family!